Libbee’s turf mowing program is based on a 28 cut season, beginning April 1 and ending in November – Weather Permitting we’ll mow your property weekly. Our turf mowing program includes:
- Trash, sticks, and other lawn debris is removed. *Excessive trash and debris can result in additional cost.
- Sidewalks and concrete boarders will be edged by lawn edger or string trimmer to give the property a well-manicured look.
- Hillsides, ditches, and drainage areas will be cut using string trimmers.
- All turf around stationary objects is cut using string trimmers. Great care will be given to reduce possible damage by use of equipment.
- Driveways, sidewalks entranceways, and patios will be blown clean after mowing and edging are completed.
Libbee’s professional mowing crews will keep the turf mowed so that only 1/3 of the total length is cut on each visit. We change our mower blades daily so each cut is a sharp clean cut. To reduce repetitious wear, we’ll also change our weekly mowing patterns.